The protection of personal data is one of our company’s values. We are fully committed to complying with the regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force, with such compliance being a priority objective
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how personal data is processed within the GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. website, its forms, apps and other digital platforms or electronic means. This policy is equally applicable in all GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES affiliates or subsidiaries, at national or international level (hereinafter Grupo GPTECH). This policy is equally applicable, where appropriate, to the data processing of social networks USERS on which Grupo GPTECH carries out a processing of their data and depending on their relation with Grupo GPTECH.
Grupo GPTECH informs Users of the Web Site that their personal data shall only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, express and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. Grupo GPTECH is committed to complying with the Data Protection legislation in force at all times
2. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of your personal data is our company: GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. with Tax Id (NIF) B B91238154 and registered address in Avda. de Camas 28-26, PIBO 41110 Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla. Grupo GPTECH guarantees the processing of personal data with the utmost discretion and confidentiality and only for those purposes for which consent has been given or has been informed, all in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations ("GDPR") and any other applicable regulations. Grupo GPTECH has appointed a Data Protection Officer, which the user can contact to resolve any queries at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COLLECTED DATA
The data provided by users are collected through their visit to the Website or from their interaction with us through the following options:
- In some cases, personal data are directly provided by the users when subscribing to our Newsletter, when they contact us through the enabled channels, responds to our surveys, subscribes to our social media channels, or interacts with us through these profiles with comments, opinions, or sharing the content in these profiles.
4. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Our company collects the user's personal data according to the relationship established with the user, based on the following purposes:
- Communication regarding the business lines of the company and its main associated projects, its activity in terms of sustainability and its presence around the world.
- Notice and newsletter subscriptions management.
- Respond to information requests made through the means made available to Users.
- Interaction with clients through APPS and on the pages of our social network profiles identified on the Web Site.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Participation in selection processes.
- Execution of satisfaction surveys regarding received services to properly manage quality processes and improve same.
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse Users’ behaviour and tendencies and analyse how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Sending, by post and email, commercial communications and invitations to events and activities that are related to the services and products sold in Grupo GPTECH’s sector of activity
If the data necessary for these purposes are not provided, the requested services may not be provided. Users may oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
5. LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis on which the processing of your data is based may be the execution of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation, the consent obtained from the user, or the legitimate interest, as applicable at any time and in accordance with the regulations in force.
You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time based on your rights.
The maintenance of relationships established between Grupo GPTECH’s suppliers, clients and Users.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms found on the Web Site are necessary for us to address your request or assess the information you want to provide us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the installation of cookies you cannot activate the Web Site’s analytics services or view the map of our Office and Branch locations, etc.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIODS
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation. Furthermore, the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
7. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Your data shall not be sold or rented.
In some cases, personal data may be communicated or accessed by companies outside the territory of the European Union. In these situations, our company shall apply all measures and controls to ensure and protect the processing of their personal data.
According to Grupo GPTECH’s, the following data transfers are expected:
- Transfers to the competent Public Administration Bodies in terms of communications and information services provision and competent Bodies in terms of consumption in order to address any claims filed by Users.
- When responding to your requests for information or services, Grupo GPTECH may send these requests to companies that form part of the Grupo GPTECH. Such group companies sell and provide services in various sectors of activity and receive your requests in order to send you commercial information through any means, including electronic means, and to take any other relevant actions. Grupo GPTECH hereby informs you that some of said companies are located outside the European Union. This means that some data transfers may be international data transfers for the purpose of being able to send the requested communication to any of the companies of Grupo GPTECH.
- Party responsible for web analytics services: Google Analytics services, provided by the American Company Google LLC, are enabled on the Web Site. Interactions with Users through the use of said tool entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site. This transfer is made under the scope of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Further information is available at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Data transfers on social networks such as Twitter, located in the United States, to which users can join, will be covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement or as appropriate under applicable regulations in force, if applicable.
- The user is informed that all the information and contents published on the official website of GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES S.L., in any social network may be known by the other users of the official website and the platform of said social network. Consequently, all the information and contents published by the user on the official page of GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES S.L. in the corresponding social networks shall be communicated to the rest of the users due to the nature of the service.
- Regarding the use of social networks, GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES S.L. informs the user that this entity is only responsible for and guarantees the confidentiality, security and processing of data in accordance with this policy, with respect to personal data collected from the user through social networks, not having any responsibility with respect to the processing and subsequent use of personal data that may be carried out by both the owner of the social network and by third party information society service providers who may access such data as a result of the provision of their services or exercise of their activity, to third parties who establish hyperlinks to the social network, or to those to whom Grupo GPTech sends, through the hyperlinks, users who are adhered to the official website of GREEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES S.L. on social networks.
- Social network owners: Grupo GPTECH uses the social media Twitter and LinkedIn, to share our content: Interactions with Users through the use of said profiles and tools entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site and the social network profiles. The data provided by users through said profiles are processed on the servers of the social network companies.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by our company, the legislation in force grants you the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to know the personal data that we process about you in accordance with the purposes that we have informed you of.
Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right of deletion: You may request that your personal data be deleted from our systems.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in connection with direct marketing actions. As well as for personal reasons, unless the basis of the processing is the legitimate interest.
Right to limit processing: You may request processing to be limited in the event that its accuracy is contested or where it is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request limitation of its use. Also, when the data are no longer necessary for processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain a copy of all data that you have provided to us and, where technically possible, you have the right to request that your personal data be disclosed to another data controller.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer of our company by any of the following means and attaching a copy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or equivalent document:
- By means of electronic mail that must be sent to the address privacidad@ greenpower.es
- By post addressed to Avda. de Camas 28-26, PIBO 41110 Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla.
In the event that you need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data you may also go to the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), the competent authority in Spain for data protection.
8. ON INFORMATION SECURITY
Grupo GPTECH uses generally accepted industry information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer accepts that the provider may obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.